Marketing automation tools are necessary to achieve automation. We all are familiar with the term “automation.” Automation automates repetitive tasks which save both time and resources for a company. Thereby marketing automation tools refer software which automates the marketing actions and processes. Think about sending emails to a specific occasion where you need to send thousands of mail one by one if you want to do it manually. Automation will enable you to do it by a single click.
Marketing automation tools take a lot of the manual work out of your different marketing communications. These tools execute preprogrammed marketing actions with less human interactions. Less human interactions mean fewer resources and costs. The process includes sending out emails, managing contacts, website analysis, social media marketing, tracking website traffic, etc. It’s hard to follow all these marketing metrics and achieve success. For marketers, marketing automation tools ease doing the repetitive tasks on a regular basis.
JP 360 Solutions is presenting some of the marketing automation tools necessary for any business.
Best Marketing Automation tools of 2018
Pardot is designed so that even a marketing newbie can use it efficiently. This tool includes search and social marketing capabilities, intuitive user interface, unlimited branching options, graphical automation branching, etc. Padot is widely accepted as one of the best marketing automation tools available today. It’s a product of Salesforce with impressive features, such as,
- Creates dynamic and comprehensive marketing campaigns.
- Measure and Track campaign
- Customizable dashboard.
- It can identify and fixe gaps before the campaign launch
- Helps to create the email campaigns and you can build professional email quickly
- Scheduled and Automated email sending
- Software model built on Force.com platform.
- Works well with Salesforce, SugarCRM, Netsuite, Microsoft Dynamic CRM, etc.
- It has 40,000 users & 4000 customers around the globe.
- A free trial version is available.
Considered as one of the most powerful marketing automation tools, Hubspot creates campaigns that are smarter and more data-driven. This pioneer automation platform has the capability of combining marketing, sales & CRM (Customer Relationship Management) solutions. Hubspot effectively boosts the marketing efficiency and effectiveness of organizations, particularly startups and small businesses.
- Content and designs are easily modifiable
- Formatting of content is simple
- Has integration features for SugarCRM, Netsuite, Salesforce, etc
- You can create email templates, automate subject line and content for each recipient
- HubSpot optimizes blog post and the landing page based on the keywords
- A free trial version is available
- 24 X 7 online support is available
SharpSpring is a cloud-based comprehensive marketing automation tool perfect for small & medium businesses that have a small marketing and sales team. Its features are integrated call tracking, universal CMS compatibility, 3rd party CRM integration, and core campaign management. You can incorporate other 3rd party applications into ShardSpring which makes it one of the most flexible platforms available today. It has 6000 customers and 30000 users across the globe.
Campaigner is considered as an excellent email marketing service. It’s advanced features, and easy interface are the reason behind this. Campaigner also has a lot of amazing templates. It’s 24/7 customer service also adds extra value. You can call its hotline for any issue regarding this tool. It can track a user’s activity, purchase or shopping data and can send effective emails to the user. You can use Campaigner’s trail service by simply providing your credit card details.
- It can create & send personalized emails and to the subscribers
- Generates revenue from email campaigns
- Over 900+ email templates available
- Can be accessed from anywhere since it’s online
- Shows how a user interacts with the campaign
- Automated advertising
- 30 days free trial is available
- 24/7 customer support with live chat
Act-on can help companies generate more revenue from their marketing investment. It’s a cloud-based integrated marketing automation tool. This platform is suitable for small and business and considered as the fastest growing cloud-based marketing automation tool. Email marketing, social media management, landing pages, CRM integration, lead management, website analysis, etc.
- Simple and easy to use.
- Identify potential buyers and help increase sales
- Custom reporting for social media campaigns
- Helps to get higher returns and spend less money and efforts
- Over 5,000 customers and around 18,000 users
- No trial version is available
- 24/7 online support
If you want to hit measurable sales and marketing goals, Infusionsoft is the best tool to achieve that. This is a CRM and email marketing platform with the services of contact management, billing & payment, follow-up, contact management, etc. Smooth drag-and-drop email builder, custom auto-responders, and intuitive but straightforward contact and lead management are some of its useful features.
- Customized campaigns
- More in-depth website tracking such as first visit, purchase data, no. of customers, average time, etc
- Can combine CRM, e-Commerce, marketing automation, etc.
- Over 29 billion emails are delivered, 396 million contacts are managed, over 450K various campaigns are running, and Infusionsoft processes over $3.4 billion payments
- 125,000 users and over 36,000 customers
- The initial plan starts at $199 per month which includes 2,500 contacts and 12,500 emails.
- No free trial
- Online and 24/7 live support
It’s a popular email marketing service with the ability of third-party tool integration and auto response. It can track the website visits and send emails on events of the customer. You can organize various data on ActiveCampaign easily & it will communicate based on the data stored.
- Automatically fetches contacts and adds new contacts from various platforms such as CRM, e-commerce, etc.
- Monthly new email sent
- Dynamic email content depending upon customer behavioral
- The plan starts with a cost of about $9 per months
- 14 days free trial period.
- Online support and live chat support
- on-call support is unavailable.
If you have any query regarding any of these above mention tools, just drop a mail to JP 360 Solutions, and our expert customer service team will lead you though. Take our marketing automation support and enjoy the growth.